Saturday, March 9, 2013

Good art and bad art

     Good art, i think good art is  through my sight i can easily realize what artist trying to tell me from the art. because I am neither artist nor professor of art. I am a amateur at art. there are a lot of famous artist  and a lot of infamous artist in the world. they are all artist. For me good art is i could feel the way that the artist trying to tell us.like above picture that i attached. This is man in the boat alone . i feel two way in this picture , one is lonely and outsider the other is freedom.

     Bad art, i think bad art is the opposite side with good art that what i thought. Of course the functions and the purpose are important . Even effect to our society . But i think if we can even know what is about the art it probably nothing. Because i think the most important thing is first response for me. like below picture that i attached.i do not know what artist try to tell me. it is confused me. As you can see through the picture women from the tree and they were tied.i feel nothing on this picture. Maybe this is my personal feeling even no one agrees with me , but it is just like what i feel about art .









No comments:

Post a Comment